Tiger Puzzle

To: "Tigers, Sunbeam" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tiger Puzzle
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 14:53:08 -0700
Colin, sorry no Veneers.
Roland, where at HP do you work.  I have some HP friends.
Bill

So one morning this blonde calls her friend and
says, "Please come over and help me.  I have this
killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how
to start it."

Her friend asks "What is it a puzzle of?"

The blonde says "From the picture on the box, it's
a tiger."

The blonde's friend figures that he's pretty good
at puzzles, so he heads over to her place.   She
lets him in the door and shows him to the table
where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a minute, then studies
the box.  He then turns to her and says, "First, no
matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show
you how to assemble these to look like the picture
of that tiger.  Second, I'd advise you to have a
cup of coffee and put all these Frosted Flakes back
in the box."