Visit to Tigerland

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Visit to Tigerland
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 11:15:11 -0600
Hi Listers,
    Well, I wonder how many of us are still out there and not at SUNI.
Taking the family to visit the in-laws in a week but taking a side trip to
visit a fellow who has about a dozen Tigers and another dozen Alpines. I
know he has been buying them for years and lives in the middle of nowhere.
Who am I to complain, the reason I'm in the middle of nowhere is that's
where the in-laws live too. When I talked with him last week he was telling
me he has several F4B Manifolds and a box of TRI-Y headers and a bunch of
hardtops in good condition. Looking for some input. Is it worth buying the
F4B and TRI-Y headers or not? Would I be better served to save my money and
buy the Cobra Manifold labeled Tiger sold by Branda and keep the tube style
CAT headers that were on my car when I bought it? The Cat headers are mid
70's Cat headers. I'm making a list of all the parts I want so I don't
forget in the excitement of being in the precense of so many great Sunbeams.
Dan
daniel@htg.net
B382002652LRXFE