RE: Dashboards

To: "Mac & Kenda Sawhill" <sawhill@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Dashboards
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:42:35 -0700
FWIW......

I have seen this guys work and Mac is dead on.  Simply the best dashes I
have ever seen.  I have a friend who is in the LBC restoration business.  He
will not use any one but Prestige.  Frankly, after viewing the unfinished
one I have yet to finish, I am sorry I did not spend the extra dinero to go
with one of this fellow's dashes.......

Regards,

Allan