Re: Dashboard ad

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dashboard ad
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 01:28:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/99 2:06:53 AM EST, daniel@htg.net writes:

<< My wife and I really liked the look. >>

Yes.  It looks really neat.

But if you ever use your Tiger for something more "intense" than just looking
at, or maybe a ride down to the A & W, then that door is going to be a pain
in the ass.

We've driven ours from California to the east coast four or five times.
We've driven ours into Canada and Mexico.  We've done camping/fishing trips
in ours.  And we've driven ours in some substantially "serious" 12- to
14-hour hour rallys.

I can't conceive of doing any of that with a door on the glove box.  It's the
ONLY place to cram all sorts of really-important stuff . . . stuff that you
need to get at right away . . . that just would not fit if there was a door
there.

But it does look really neat . . .

Ramon