inquiry 071299b

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 071299b
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:16:48 -0400
        I took the "100 years of Sunbeam" shirt transfers to a local
T-shirt shop and had them applied to some T-shirts and sweatshirts. I am
impressed with the detail of the transfers, and thanks to the
instructions sent with them, there was no trouble with the transfer
process. I certainly didn't save much money getting transfers instead of
entire shirts; but at least I could make my selections at leisure. One
choice not in the direct-from-Australia offering was a long-sleeve
T-shirt; I got one of those. Anyway, the shirts look neat. I can
identify most of the cars on the transfer, although there's one 1920's
Sunbeam touring car on there and I have no idea what it is.
        The recent Tiger Tales included a letter about a Tiger featured
in a movie. So I placed an order with Reel.com for "Dr. Goldfoot and the
Bikini Machine"; but 2 weeks later they e-mailed me back that it is no
longer offered by the releasing studio. So, if it comes on cable TV
again, I'd recommend seeing it there if you're interested. Perhaps a
copy will surface on eBay?
        I could still use some help on the exact technical description
on the thread size on Tiger brake lines. The supplier I'm talking to
suggests that I might want to replace everything on the entire rear axle
assembly with braided stainless, and ditch the rigid lines altogether. I
dunno.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP