Re: Phew....it's hot out there

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Phew....it's hot out there
From: c1967@email.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 00:43:51 -0400 (EDT)
Bob:
Thanks for the reply and even the web page for "Redline". Do Tigers run hot
because of such a small radiator? Not to sound like a Chevy man, but my 67
Vette never ran hot at all. It's radiator looked vastly larger then the one on
the Tiger. I am supposing that this has to do with room, and Tigers probably
have an Alpine radiator on a V8 car. How do you keep your car cool? My car has
a built 289 that puts out the same hp that my Vette did. I love this Tiger, but
not over heating. I got rid of a perfectly good XKE series 3 because of
overheating. I would hate to look like Theo's picture at Yellowstone with the
green cloud! Would an oil cooler help?
Scott
MKI