Big Sky Fire

To: tigers@autox.team.net, JohnWWas@aol.com
Subject: Big Sky Fire
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:28:34 EDT
During SUNI III I stayed with my sister on the Gallatin River at the bottom
of the mountain.  I talked to her on the phone today, and she reported that
last Saturday night at about 11:00 PM, the Stillwater condos (where some
Sunbeam people stayed) across from the Shoshone Hotel caught fire, and all
but 2 or 3 of them burned to the ground!  Units from Bozeman, Belgrade, and
Amsterdam fought the fire until 4:00 AM, which apparently started in the
heating system of an unoccupied unit.

Sounds like we got out of there just in time!

Dick Barker