RE: Maniford

To: "'mckinsey@texas.net'" <mckinsey@texas.net>,
Subject: RE: Maniford
From: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:53:41 -0400
I just put an E-F4B on my Tiger this past year.  Granted, they are getting
rarer, but you should be able to find them off the web; Hemmings is where I
remember seeing them.  I got mine from B&C Mustangs - Chris Williams is a
lurker on this list.  It looked like he blasted it before installing it for me
- it was beautiful, and about $150 as I recall.

Best of luck to you -the E-F4B is really the best manifold for your Tiger as
far as I can tell...

Chris Thompson
Executive Vice President
Recognition Research, Inc.