help please

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: help please
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:57:22 -0500
We're going to pull the transmission and replace the gears with a wide
ratio set and then restore the rear end to the original 2.88.  The
question is: can you do this without pulling the engine?  We are
planning on overhauling the clutch while we are in there.  Again, do you
have to pull the engine?

On another subject, the heater core has sprung a leak.  Since I need a
heater in South Louisiana like I need a second navel, I'll probably just
bypass the heater core and forget it.  But just in case I get ambitious,
how much work is it to change the heater core?  Who has one?

Jim Pickard
B9473298