tach

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: tach
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 22:47:11 -0500
My tach is wildly optimistic and waves all over the place when I engage
the clutch on upshifts.  I called Mo-Ma today and had a long conversion
with Margaret.  I planned on having my tach rebuilt with an 8000 rpm
face, but Margaret is concerned it won't work right with the Pertronics
ignition.  All I want is an accurate, steady tach that looks sort of
original.  Cost isn't a major issue.  Hate to give up the Pertronics,
because the car runs so well with it, but if it is the problem, I'll get
rid of it.  I'm not sure the tach worked any better before I installed
the Pertronics.  What kinds of set-up are you guys using that work?
Suggestions please!

Jim Pickard
B9473298