Re: trim needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trim needed
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:17:10 -0500
Jim:

You will find that the Tiger shifter boot ring is the same as a Ford Falcon
of similar vintage.  All the parts houses across the country that
specialize in Falcon parts should have the chrome ring for the base of the
boot on a four-on-the-floor Falcon.  I bought one for one of my old Tigers
years ago from Reynolds Ford in Norman, OK while attending school at OU.
This was in the very early 80's when Ford still had listings on this stuff.
 It fit like a glove.

Take care,
Andy Walker
B382001600