TE/AE S.O.S. ROUNDUP UPDATE

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TE/AE S.O.S. ROUNDUP UPDATE
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:32:04 +0100
 Attention!!  TE/AE members and others wishing to attend the 4th annual
S.O.S. ROUNDUP. You have only 7 more days, to reserve a room at the Dillard
House, in Dillard GA, to be in our block of rooms. At this time there are
only 14 rooms left. There are some cottages available as well. If you need a
registration form or more information please contact me.   This is going to
be a LARGE turnout .  Thanks--- Ed Esslinger

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE