[Fwd: Any Tigers for sale?]

To: Tigers List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Any Tigers for sale?]
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:14:00 -0700
--------------73681C360443FA6E9A8A4B8B

Hello Tiger Team:
Here's someone looking to buy a Tiger. I gave him some sources for cars
and told him to also join the list. Don't know what part of the world he
lives in.

Steve Sage

--------------73681C360443FA6E9A8A4B8B

From: Tntotto1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:42:03 EDT
Subject: Any Tigers for sale?
To: rootes@ix.netcom.com

I found the CAT Association on the Internet. My friend has a Tiger and I
always wanted one in college. Do you know of any interested owners who'd want
to sell to a good home for a reasonable price?

--------------73681C360443FA6E9A8A4B8B--