inquiry 081899d

To: "'National Corporation (E-mail)'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 081899d
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:22:58 -0400
Can anybody play this game?

TIGER DIARY

DAY 537:
        Tonight I'm being taken out for a ride, showing off their
captive -- how sick!.....Gotta go by the gas station first.....what's
this sticker on the gas pump about additives? What is
'ethanol'?.....Well, it feels the same going in.....WHOOPPEEEEEE! I FEEL
GREAT! I'm King Of The Cars! I can beat anything, come on, bring on the
Cobras and the Ferraris, I can take 'em..... Yeah, I'm cool, the coolest
car out here, they should clear the streets just for me -- HONNNNK! --
Hey, move over, can't you see what I am?..... Wow, look at that cute
little Honda in the next lane, yeah, she knows I'm here, yeah, she's
admiring these clean lines, yeah, she's just thinking about my
driveshaft all right, they all do, you know, hey baby, maybe later,
gotta showem who's boss around here -- CHIIIRRRP! -- gotta mark _my_
pavement, gotta let all know these are _my_ streets..... dang, just look
at my reflection in the store windows, I _am_ good looking, I could just
stare all nigh---SCREEEEECH! --- Hey, let a guy know when you're gonna
hit those brakes, I wasn't lookin', okay?..... whoaaaaoough, I'm not so
sure I feel so good, uh, yeah, not so good, dang, where the heck _are_
we, everthin' lookin' kinda blurry, I _knew_ they needed to keep my
headlights clean, yeah that's it, ugh, hey, we've been out all night or
sumpin', can't we jus' go home...... hey, wherr are we, musta dozed off,
ugh, dang, don' feel so good, whyz the road spinnin' roun', can we jus'
go _home_?

DAY 538:
        My heads hurt. I just want to be left alone in the cool dark
garage; I don't want anyone to come near me. Whatever that stuff was, I
don't want anymore; no, never. Hey, I don't think I was really that fast
last night anyway, but it seemed that way at the time.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
larry.wright@usop.com (new)