Re: Dash installation

To: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Dash installation
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:51:59 -0400
Agree on the tight fit behind the dash and wish I had thought to replace the oil
pressure gauge tube (with new, as a preventative measure) before I reinstalled
the
dash and then discovered the tube had a kink in it... Was real tough to get at
with the dash and all wiring installed. I used 3M Wire Marker color coding tape
on
all connections - this worked especially well on the various toggle switch spade
connections.
Scott Donnelly
SV