Re: You admit it???

To: <OldeAlp@aol.com>
Subject: Re: You admit it???
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:01:26 -0700
Were talking about when its pouring rain and your inside the back trying to
get the top up...kicking the _ _ _ _ out of the seat backs......OR: You're
on your lunch break sitting out in the car with your top down and the seat
reclined until the seatback is crunched (working on your tan)......OR: Your
wife left you with the kids today, ages 3 & 4 and she took the big car and
you have to go somewhere and the kids are in the back angry because SHE has
the carseats ! OR.......Youre on a lonely road in the middle of nowhere and
the lights go out, so you have the seat reclined and your laying on your
back up under the dash trying to find out what the "Prince of Darkness has
trashed now...........and On and ON and ON~~!!!