Re: Hey

To: "Jarrid Gross" <JGross@econolite.com>
Subject: Re: Hey
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:03:35 -0700
Just gettin rid of stuff thats collecting dust so I can get down to the real
business of finishing the project car!!
I will always have a pine....I am waiting for a tiger that is promised to me
so I eventually need room for that too!!

anyway....I have lots of good stuff that people can use so why not
distribute it...auction..the most fair and equitable way !!!   I am too into
Sunbeams to not have one...not now...not ever....As I set when Ole and I
started the SDSOG officially about 13 yrs ago...:"First one to Join...Last
one to Leave"

I have posted all the books I promised on Ebay today....for anybody that's
interested.