Re: carpet

To: "Tim Beloney" <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carpet
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:53:17 -0700
>Since my transmission tunnel is modified, a std. SS carpet kit will not
>fit very well - I am assuming.  Does anyone have recommendations on the
>type of carpet to get, how to install, and what to put underneath?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Tim

Hi Tim, I bought my carpet at "Walmart".  They have it in small rolls and
it matched the original carpet (black fuzzy pile) almost perfectly.  I used
the foil faced stuff from J.C.Witney for the underlayment.  It was kind of
expensive but sure cut down on the cabin heat, not something you want in
sunny california.  %0)

regards A.R.

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie