Tech Question

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tech Question
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:08:36 -0400
Ok, here's a question for the experts out there.  My Tiger has a series
 5 body.  Suppose that I took a big piece of paper and traced the sheet
 metal around  the whole rear of the cockpit, from door to door.  Trunk
 hinge position, width of the sheet metal between the cockpit and the
trunk, the works.  How would this tracing match up with the earlier
series cars, especially the early Alpines?   Are the trunk hinges
positioned the same?  Is the curve around the rear of the cockpit
the same?

Stu