Re: [Fwd: Warn & "Full Floaters"}boundary="------------FB1897BFCCF5B541E

To: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Warn & "Full Floaters"}boundary="------------FB1897BFCCF5B541E5CB924E"
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:18:33 -0700
There is a place in Indiana that shortens and resplines axles for $87/pr (8
yrs ago price) I had a set of capri rear axles shortened and resplined when
I put a 3.30 capri rear in my alpine (driveshaft tubes are exactly the same
diameter...cut and weld....The wheels even bolt on and the e brake hook up
is similar and the brakes are better)

It seems you could buy the jeep axles and have them cut and
resplined...maybe just have to cut if enough spline is visible....Bob