Re: Fuel pump follow up

To: Alan Zeni <wizard@silcom.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump follow up
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:12:06 -0400
I bought a solid state replacement OEM appearing fuel pump from Doug
Jennings years ago that was trouble-free and had the added benefit of
bolting right in with NO butchery of the original fittings---I know, I know,
the pump is right over the muffler and really should be relocated for
safety's sake.
Al J.