Brake line routing

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake line routing
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:42:37 -1000
As some of you know I am attempting to run new brake lines on my Tiger.
 The S.P.O. removed them for me so I have no clue how to run them. I did
have a SV parts car so I am not completely in the dark. I have the front
lines run but the back ones are beating me. I know that the Tigher and SV
are different. The SV used a block while the Tiger goes from one wheel
cylinder (wc) to the other wc. My pboblem is that the bracket that welds to
the body has broken off and I cant find the location. I spent weeks under
the car smoothing it out before I put on 4 coats of emeron black. I believe
that the rubber hose connects to the small eyelet just to the passengers
side of the pumkin. Is that correct? So if some one could please tell me
where the bady bracket is supposed to be welded I would be in business. How
doed the rear line run under the car? It goes out the right wheel well and
crosses the frame. but from there I am lost. Does it go through the trans
tunnel? That seems dangerous to me. Please help the rookie!!!
Thanks
Chris