SOFT TOP FRAME

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SOFT TOP FRAME
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:44:06 -0600
Hi Listers,
    My car will go into the shop soon for it's first paint job since the
factory. I would like to remove the softtop frame and repaint it while the
car is in for it's paint job. Can anyone tell me if this is a major
undertaking and if so what should I expect? or is this a pretty straight
forward job that can be done in a day or two over a weekend? I have a 67 MK
IA Tiger 260.  I know it's a 66. But it was sold in 67 so it was registered
as a 67. Thanks in advance for any comments or commentaries if your response
is long enough to qualify as a commentary.

Dan Eiland
B382002652LRXFE