Looking for black Tigers with red interiors

To: Tiger World <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for black Tigers with red interiors
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:34:43 -0400
In an offline conversation with Steve Laifman, we got into the subject
of color combinations for Tigers and he stated that he believed somebody
on the list had a MK1 car thae same as  my car's colors (factory black
w/all red interior) and that person had the original papers stating that
it was a rare, special factory order.

If that person is out there, could you please get in contact with me?

Thanks

Peter S.
B9471799