negative camber

To: <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: negative camber
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:53:38 -0400
Negative camber within reason, mabey 1 1/2 degrees, will not have a great
affect on steering effort. I suspect that the pile of shims in your front
end also give you a lot of positive caster, that will increase steering
effort. Modern sticky tires can also cause your arms to hurt, and don't
overlook the posibility that your stering gear needs some oil. My car needed
a lot  more muscle to steer before I went from an autocross tire to a street
tire & added some 90 weight to the rack.
Happy Motoring
Doug Leithauser