inquiry 091499j

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 091499j
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:29:58 -0400

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
larry.wright@usop.com (new)
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

Steve Laifman wrote:
> Oh, there are a couple of us out there, but not many that
> knew Werner Von Braun, (SNIP)
> It was called a "Scram Jet", and boy,
> that's what it did.

Oh. The only peroxide engine I ever heard of was that jet-pack thing.

> What was the first Stellar Personal Transporter?
> Why, the "Sun Beam", of course!

Ha ha! In the future I could see Sunbeams being collectible by
interplanetary colonists. Also Mercurys, Saturns, Comets, Starfires,
Rocket 88's and, sadly, Chevy Astros.

I didn't hear any alternatives, BTW, so tonight I'll bend the cr*p out
of my handbrake lever to try to make it work right.