Re: Help

To: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>, tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:06:27
Chris,

The brass block is just a simple manifold junction block and it really
doesn't matter how you hook the lines up to it. Just fit them the way it
fits the best. I'm not home or I would take a look at how mine is arranged.
Probably someone else on the List can give you the correct original setup.

Good luck,

Bob

At 09:30 AM 9/15/99 -1000, Chris Vaught wrote:
>I was finally connecting all of the metal brake lines into the 5 way
>proportioning block when i noticed that i did not have the lines connected
>to the correct port on the block. i took it out and i can not tell a
>difference in the ports by my naked eye. is this crucial to performance, or
>are all the ports the same?
>thanks
>chris

Bob Palmer