Re: L.A.T. Hood on ebay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: L.A.T. Hood on ebay
From: FHSLOTH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:47:31 EDT
A couple questions about the L.A.T. hood on ebay, if you don't mind.

1.  Does this look like an original L.A.T. hood, or a reproduction? I looked
for my
    copy of the Book of Norman last night, but it is packed away in a box I
can't find.
    I'm in the process of building a house and have packed everything up in
    anticipation of moving soon.

2.  It looks like some of the mounting holes are missing, as well as for the
hood
    latch mechanism. Maybe the picture just isn't clear enough?

3.  I am thinking of bidding on this item, but if it doesn't seem to be
either original or
    an excellent repro I don't want it. I already have two hoods for my MKI,
and will
    put a scoop on the spare as a winter project (next winter, after I have
set up my
    new gagrages).

Thanks in advance for any list help.

Fred Baum