HOSE CLAMPS

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: HOSE CLAMPS
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:16:12 -0600
Hi Listers,
    Had a great time in Sante Fe, NM at Jaguar's "Roadrunner 1000 Road
Rally." Happened last weekend and we were privy to great cars, great
company, and a great time. Only one Tiger and that was mine. But it was the
best looking Tiger there, if I do say so myself.

    Well, on to business. I am in need of a complete set of original wire
style hose clamps for my Tiger. Is there any one on the list that might have
a set they would be willing to sell me? The large ones are still available,
it is the small ones that I am having a hard time locating. Anything you
have would be appreciated. Thanks ahead to those that respond.

Dan Eiland
B382002652LRXFE