Ammeter connections

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ammeter connections
From: "Burruss, Bob" <bburruss@camber.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:19:31 -0500
In the days when I was in college and my tiger was my daily driver, a local
electrical shop had fixed the charging system by running a new wire across
the firewall.  Later, when I had more time to examine what they had done, I
realized that they had bypassed the ammeter.  I found the faulty connection
in the original wire, and removed the wire they had added.  On my car, the
ammeter connects to one of the posts on the voltage regulator on the
driver's side, and to the bundle on the solenoid on the passenger side.

Bob Burruss
#382000782