Sunbeam Tiger Website update!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger Website update!
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
Mark Olson, creator of the original Sunbeam Tiger Website,
has been so swamped with work that he's had trouble finding
the time to keep the site up to date, so I've volunteered
to help him out.  We've made some minor changes to the site,
and hopefully all the links are now correct (please let me
know if not!)  One of those changes was to create a Tiger
classified ad site, which will allow all private party ads
to be posted free of charge.  The neat thing about the ad
site is that you can create an account and post your ad
immediately, as well as delete it when it's through - so
you won't have to wait for us to change it manually.  We
also have a new email address for any other submissions
you'd like to make to the site: TigerEd@excite.com.  If you
have sent in an ad recently, please take a look at the new
site and consider posting your ad in the new classifieds.
And let us know what else we can do to improve the site - thanks!

http://www.corpdemo.com/tiger
Kevin Meek (kevnmeek@netcom.com)         Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A
Santa Cruz, California                  Sunbeam Alpine S3 GT