Mirrors

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mirrors
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 21:25:28 -0400
I have flat talbot style mirrors on the doors and they were totally
useless, being too small, and impossible to adjust into a useful
position.  I got some cheap stick on curved mirrors that just fit on
these, to give me a wide angle view.  That green spec I can see in the
center?  A Kenworth right in my blind spot.  They were way too curved.

I have another mirror that's wider, appears to fit right onto the
standard windshield mirror mount, and has a day/night flipper. And it
looks period correct.  I got it from Al J, and he wasn't sure what it
came from.  I'll have to try that sometime.

I also have an old 4 section WINK mirror somewhere in my collection of
junk.  I've always meant to try that in the tiger.

Stu