Clock

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Clock
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:47:09 EDT
Well, I just returned from Hershey where I walked all the fields and didn't
find all of the items I was looking for.(although I didn't really expect to,
being that they are Tiger items) SO, if anyone out there has a clock for a
Tiger that they would like to sell I'm in a buying mood! Please E-mail me if
you have anything to offer. And no, I won't do the E-Bay thing. If someone
has something to sell and I find the price to be within a sensible range I
will deal with the person one-to-one and not try to out-bid someone
else.....Just a little personal feelings here. Thanks for any information.

            Bob Lerch
            B328001828LRXFE