Nice Alpine For Sale in SoCal

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice Alpine For Sale in SoCal
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 00:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

Saw my friend Ginger's '65 (I think) red Alpine at the Woodley Park meet on
Sunday. I've never seen it up and running and looking so good as it has
been in her garage for a long time.  It is clean and very original with low
miles and both tops - it is also for sale, engine runs smooth - Ginger is a
big band and jazz singer and is producing her own CD and needs the dough to
finish the project.

The car looks pretty good but could use an exterior paint job to cover the
original shade of fade if you wanted to show it. Interior is in real nice
original black - this car will be an easy cosmetic resto but looks nice
enough to use as is - absolutely the best way to start a project. I think
she wants about $5,000 for it but might be a bit negotiable.  Car is
garaged in the Los Angeles area (Pasadena). If you would like more info on
the car contact:
 ginger.berglund@anderson.ucla.edu

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch