manifolds, etc.

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: manifolds, etc.
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@isotel.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:04:49 -0600
Hi all,

I've got some pictures of a Cobra high-rise manifold (lettered "SHELBY")
that I took as part of my efi conversion project, at
http://members.home.net/tsmit/efipage.html. If you want more detail, email
me; these pictures are re-sized from 1152 x 864 so they don't take up too
much server space and 'net bandwidth. Near as I can tell, this manifold and
the F4B on my Tiger could have been twins - I'd have to take some pretty
careful measurements to tell the difference.
As you can see I decided to make my own throttle body adapter plate. I'll
keep updating this page periodically, as I get more bits and pieces
together.

Theo Smit
tsmit@home.com
tsmit@isotel.com