RE: What is this "tigers" group all about???

To: "'tegraham'" <tegraham@olympic.ctc.edu>,
Subject: RE: What is this "tigers" group all about???
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@isotel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:54:23 -0600
Sorry about the last one there. Guess I better speak up now :)

Tom, the Tiger is a car made from 1964 to 1967 by Sunbeam, a marque of the
british auto manufacturer Rootes. The Tiger is distinguished from the
Sunbeam Alpine by the factory's installation of a Ford 260 or 289 V-8,
producing an unexpectedly successful sports car. For more information, you
can go to http://www.corpdemo.com/tiger/ or
http://www.best.com/~rootes1/index.html.
Think little endangered cars, not big endangered cats.

Feel free to lurk and participate in our collective ... uh... whatever.

Theo Smit
tsmit@home.com
B382002705
http://members.home.net/tsmit/tiger1.html