Re: Tiger cooling

To: laifman@flash.net, CVaught@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Re: Tiger cooling
From: JEwords@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:22:07 EDT
Doug Jennings of Tiger Auto in Dayton got with the Griffin Radiator folks in
Piedmont, SC and had them reproduce a Tiger radiator in aluminum.  It weighs
11 pounds and is a bolt in replacement which uses the original shroud.  It's
a faithful repro and if it's painted you cannot tell the difference between
it and the stock radiator.  I put one in for the trip to SUNI and was very
pleased with the results.  Costs about $350 plus shipping as I recall.

You can reach Doug at 513-256-0993 or Griffin at 800-722-3723 or on-line at
Griffin.com.

John Webber
66 MK IA
67 MK II