Re: Breathing

To: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Subject: Re: Breathing
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 22:25:34 +0000
Hi Allan,

maybe instead of leaving the AC cleaner on the shelf, you should rent it
out to the guys who are most likely to get speed tickets as a sort of
'licence retention' service   !! 8-)

Seriously, its a pretty big area that the original can draw air through,
have you worked out the are compared to your existing filter and the
intake to your carb ?

regards

Jeff

In message <NDBBLIGOGLALCNNPMLPFIEBACEAA.alcon@home.com>, Allan Connell,