Tiger Home

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Home
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:16:44 -0500
After 6 months in the body shop, I took my Tiger home today with the
Help of Fellow Tiger Owner Larry Wright. Thanks Larry!

Car is a ground up resto, and after lots of work on body, its home for
the assembly of new and rebuilt parts.

Beside getting my car back, I had a thrill and flashback today.

Larry Wright took me for a ride in his immaculate Tiger, that he
recently put back on the road (Garage Queen is on the road).

The thrill was what a powerful car Larry has, really beautiful in every
respect.

The flashback, was this is the first time I have been a Tiger since I
parked mine in 1973, and I could not believe the memories that came back
sitting next to Larry, hearing the car, feeling the acceleration, and
just the nostalgia.  GREAT!!!!!!

Thanks for the help and ride Larry.

Larry