Tiger Hardtop Story

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Hardtop Story
From: DCStory@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 01:06:48 EST
Great Hardtop ..True story. ... About 5 years ago a friend brought me an add
in one of those little throw away papers that read:

                FOR SALE:  Hoover Vacuum $, Maytag Dishwasher $,
                Kenmore Washer & Dryer $, Sunbeam Mixmaster $,
                  Sunbeam H-Top $50.

I called and sure enough it was a hardtop for a Sunbeam car.  Went right over
and found an almost perfect hardtop (small cracks in the rear side windows
where the bolt goes thru)  for $50 ... of course I felt since I had driven
all that 10 miles to see it I had to haggle a little.      Got a great
hardtop for  ......... Believe It Or Not $35.00

Sometimes I don't sleep too well at night.

DON