RE: Hard top for Tiger?

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <Hipo67@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Hard top for Tiger?
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:57:01 -0800
You know, those damn tops are so bloody light, that one could think they had
an aluminum or fiberglass top on their hands.

Take it from me, who took it from Mike Sutter.  Test the durn thing with a
magnet.  I did.  The really light hardtop I thought was fiberglass, turned
out to be steel!

Allan
B9472373