Re: Winterizing

To: Patrick Lauber <lauber@tusco.net>
Subject: Re: Winterizing
From: Mike and Kathryn <Tiger2@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:45:24 -0800
Patrick,

Although I live in the north, I do not live in the frozen part - just
the rainy part (Vancouver, B.C.).  Part of my winterizing process is to
start the car, disconnect the fuel pump and run the 735 holley dry.  I
always put a fuel stabilizer in the gas tank (full) appropriate to the
gallons within.  I do the same with my Suburban tow vehicle.  I have
found that I have no problem with glaze in the carb. nor with restart in
the Spring.  The only gas that goes in the Tiger is 94 octane Chevron
Supreme.  I find that even gas of this level will deteriorate to a
degree, after a couple of months.

Mike Clark
B382100417