Sunbeam Books

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Books
From: Steve Semeraro <ssemeraro@tjsl.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:13:25 -0800
Listers, a few days ago, I listed some books for sale on the Alpine list to
give listers a shot at them before placing them on e-bay.  Apparently, I
included asking prices that were far below market value and was overwelmed
by responses.  A few listers advised me that I really should be asking more,
and some pointed out that I should probably post the books on the Tiger list
as well.  Anyway, I've decided that the fairest approach for all is to hold
an auction of sorts limited to the list.  If you're interested, e-mail me a
bid by Sunday.  If top bids are close, I'll get back to the high bidders to
see if they want another shot.  Here are the books:

Book of Norman -- small tear in the dust jacket, otherwise fine
Tiger: Making of a Sports Car -- essentially perfect
Sunbeam Surviver -- in original binder
Cat Shop Notes
Alpine Guide from SAOC

Many thanks.  Steve Semeraro