Air Conditioned Tigers/Alpines

To: "alpines-list" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Conditioned Tigers/Alpines
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 10:29:11 -0000
  Hi -listers;--  I would like to locate and record all owners of Tigers and
Alpines that are air conditioned. At the present time I have two Tigers and
Three Alpines that I have added air conditioning to. I am aware of two other
Tigers with air but I know of no Alpines. Please contact me if you have
added air, or know someone who has.   Thanks  Ed Esslinger

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE