Re: CHEV-ALGER (TIGER CLONE)

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CHEV-ALGER (TIGER CLONE)
From: "Steve Griffing" <bartdog@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:19:20 -0500
> Why a big and heavy V8? It's going to have the handling capability and
> weight distribution of a '55 Chevy. Just ask any Tiger owner! I would
> consider a newer, High Output 4/6 cylinder instead.

I have a 2.8 V6 that I might consider installing.

The reasoning for the V8 is two fold; Old habits die hard and, I have two of
them built and ready to drop in.  The current economic situation dictates
that the project be finished with parts already in stock. Hence the 10-bolt
rearend and four speed.  If things work out for me to obtain a 5-spd and a
narrowed Nine inch that would be fantastic, but for now it goes together
with what I have.

I end this with a humble Thank You.  This group is much more together than
most of the other ones.
Check out the Camaro/Firebird groups for some bostful, testosterone loaded
chest thumping.

The input that comes from this group is great.