Learning curve of new owner

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Learning curve of new owner
From: Hipo67@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:41:40 EST
Thanks for all who have helped me so far in answering my questions.

Here goes with another.  (As a reminder, I had just recently bought a Tiger
[B9472068] in pieces).

In looking over the boxes of parts, I can't seem to find or maybe I have just
failed to identify what the clutch activation mechanism looks like.  I do not
have the bell housing or clutch fork, nor the mechanical linkage (I presume)
that activates it from the clutch pedal.  Does it use a rod and z-bar system?
 Or does it use a hydraulic mechanism.  Is there somewhere on the net to look
at a picture of the system?  Or does someone out there have a picture of it
to share with me?

Again Thanks
Gene
Sioux City, Iowa