Re: Tach trouble

To: geowiz@worldnet.att.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tach trouble
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:57:43 PST
Hello Jim:
I had the same problem; fix the tach,install it, fine for two months, pull
it out, get it fixed.....sound familar?  What I did finally was buy a Sun
tach that worked on my car and my Mallory electronic ignition. I then had it
mounted behind the face of my original tach. The result is what you are
striving for at a price of about $100.00.
Scott
B9471989