Re: Fw: visit

To: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: visit
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:54:10 PST
Chris and Listers:
I don't know how much leave you are going to have, but on February 5-6, VARA
is going to have vintage races at Phoenix.  There will be at least 5 Tigers
racing at the track. At VARA races, the pits are always open to the public
and the racers and their mechanics are open to talking about their cars
(that is what vintage racing is all about). Three of the drivers are first
class mechanics that make a living working on Tigers and other cars. If you
went, you would meet several of us that are on the list, talk to some great
mechanics about your car, and see some great old cars racing on a road
course.
Scott
B9471989