Interest in T-shirt

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interest in T-shirt
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:12:28 -0600
I was talking with Tom Patton last night about a suggestion I received
concerning printing a T-shirt commemorating the TIGERS win at the SCCA
Valvoline Runoffs. People have also asked for photos, tapes, results etc.
all with the idea of generating some cash flow for that black hole of a
racing budget. (If you haven't heard the Competition Board in their wisdom
has taken away our 650cfm carburetor and given us a 390cfm all in the name
of to much performance potential with the TIGER. In addition to carb expense
we will need new cam, and potentially a 5 speed transmission) Anyway, is
there any interest in any of these items or something else? WE NEED
FEEDBACK!!!!

BARRY KENT SCHONBERGER
Team Tiger
Evansville, IN  47712