Parts needed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:10:34 EST
Listers, I am looking for a couple more parts for our almost completed
Tiger......First of all, does anyone produce replacement platforms for the
trunk...Excuse me, I should have said boot.....? Also I'm looking for a radio
mount or enclosure or pod or whatever you call it that the radio and speaker
are mounted in. It doesn't have to be perfect, actually I would take one in
just about any condition and use it as a pattern to make a good one if
necessary. Thanks for any information on these items.

        Bob Lerch
            B382001828LRXFE